A gallery of green, where the challenge for me is to not just post a tonne of leafy forests and grassy meadows.
My green things:
- Hammersmith Bridge, London. I lived near this bridge for over four years, worked near it for over seven years.
- Larry the Green tree frog (yes, I snuck him in again, but only because he’s so cute)
- Northern lights over Iceland
- Lil dragonfly spotted in Richmond Park, London
- Christmas decoration from a Christmas shop in St Goar, Germany
- Peacock feathers from a handsome fellow in London Zoo
- Niagara Falls at night
- My very first ever photo taken with my first (and so far, only) DSLR, of a poinsettia I couldn’t get to turn red again
- Lake Botnstjorn in Asbyrgi Canyon, Iceland
- Cueva De Los Verdes – the Green Caves, Lanzarote. The still water is a perfect reflection of the cave ceiling and walls
- A friendly parrot in Lanzarote
- El Golfo, a volcanic lake on the west coast of Lanzarote